If you have lost one or more teeth, your confidence and quality of life were also impacted. Now, your incomplete smile makes you feel insecure about your appearance while you also struggle to chew your favorite foods or speak clearly. You have tried traditional dental prosthetics in the past, but they did not give you the results you want. You can regain the next best thing to your natural teeth with dental implants in Tysons Corner; however, you are concerned about their price. While they may cost more upfront, they allow you to enjoy a lifelong investment.
COST OF DENTAL IMPLANTS
It is no secret dental implants can be expensive, but they are more affordable long-term. They have over a 95% 10-year success rate, so you will never need to worry about having them replaced. This gives you a cost-effective solution to replace your missing teeth while also improving your quality of life.
Unfortunately, there is no way to determine how much you can expect to pay for your new smile without first scheduling a consultation with your dentist in Tysons Corner. There is no set price for the treatment. Instead, it is based on your individual needs. As a result, there are various factors that influence the cost, such as:
- Consultation: You will need a consultation to ensure you are a candidate for dental implants.
- Imaging: Digital x-rays and a CT scan are needed to assess your oral structures and to determine the placement of your posts.
- Sedation or Anesthesia: Sedation or anesthesia is used to ensure your comfort during the placement of your posts.
- Surgical Placement: An oral surgeon surgically places your implant posts into your jawbone. The number of posts needed increases the cost.
- Abutments: Abutments are attached to your posts to connect your restorations. The more abutments you need, the more you can expect to pay.
- Restorations: The restorations are often the most expensive part of the treatment. The cost varies depending on how many teeth you are replacing.
PAYING FOR DENTAL IMPLANTS
Although the cost of the treatment may seem overwhelming, there are several ways to keep your new smile affordable. Your dental insurance will not pay for the entire treatment, but it can pay for certain aspects until you reach your annual limit, like the consultation, imaging, sedation, and restorations. You can use CareCredit to pay the remaining balance using a payment plan that accommodates your budget.
INVEST IN YOUR SMILE
Dental implants are the ideal solution to replace your missing teeth. You can make a long-term investment in your smile using a treatment that lasts.
About Dr. Sam Osseiran
Dr. Sam Osseiran provides advanced dental services to meet his patients’ needs through all stages of life. He offers the latest solutions for tooth replacement, including dental implants. He will provide a competitively priced estimate and discuss your payment options to keep your treatment affordable. With late-night and weekend hours, you have the flexibility you need to replace your missing teeth. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation.