Are you plagued by significant flaws in your teeth, such as discoloration, chips, or minor misalignment? You’re not alone. Countless individuals suffer from similar problems, which is why they’re interested in improving their smile’s appearance through cosmetic dentistry. When they visit our office, they may inquire about porcelain veneers in Tysons Corner and Potomac, and some of the first questions they ask are, “How much does the treatment cost? Is it worth the money?” Let’s talk about these important matters.
THE COST OF PORCELAIN VENEERS
The cost of porcelain veneers varies from person to person. The total price of the treatment depends on:
- How many veneers you choose to have placed. You can get anywhere from one or two to enough veneers to completely transform your smile.
- Whether you choose to have your teeth whitened beforehand. Whitening is recommended because you won’t be able to get your teeth whitened after the veneers are in place.
- The pricing methods of your cosmetic dentist in Tysons Corner and Potomac.
- The pricing methods of the dental laboratory that creates the veneers. The laboratory must carefully craft each veneer to your dentist’s specifications. It is a delicate process that requires a high level of precision and skill.
When you talk to Dr. Osseiran about your smile goals, he’ll design a custom treatment plan to help you achieve your dream grin. He’ll also provide you with a personalized estimate of the cost of your treatment and help you explore financing options. If you are a member of our Smiles Club, you’ll enjoy a 10 – 15 percent discount off the cost of your treatment.
ARE VENEERS WORTH IT?
Admittedly, porcelain veneers are not a low-price cosmetic treatment. However, you shouldn’t let sticker shock hold you back from getting the flawless smile you deserve. The vast majority of people who invest in porcelain veneers have no regrets about their decision. This treatment is a worthwhile investment because:
- Veneers can disguise a broad range of aesthetic flaws, including discoloration, misshapen teeth, and more.
- Porcelain is resistant to stains, so you can expect your smile to maintain its luster for many years.
- Veneers typically last for 10 years or longer before they need to be replaced. They’re durable enough to stand up to everyday eating and drinking
- The treatment process is minimally invasive.
- Caring for porcelain veneers is simple. You may have to make a few adjustments to your oral hygiene routine, but maintaining your smile shouldn’t require any significant changes to your lifestyle.
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION WITH DR. OSSEIRAN
Dr. Osseiran has a certification in prosthodontics, which means he has an in-depth understanding of how to create dental prosthetics (including veneers) that are both beautiful and functional. He has also been recognized as one of the nation’s top cosmetic dentists. You can be confident that you’re trusting your treatment to a true expert! Our offices have convenient evening and weekend appointments available, so you won’t have to take time out of your typical routine to get the gorgeous smile you want and deserve. Contact us today to schedule your cosmetic consultation.